Technology moves quickly and it can seem like manufacturers are forever shifting the goalposts. FUSION Electronics have come to the rescue with the innovative Marine UNI-Dock™ (MS-UNIDOCK).
The revolutionary UNI-Dock™ supports the widest array of smart phones, media players and USB devices on the market. Compatible with FUSION’s innovative MS-AV650, MS-AV750, MS-RA70, MS-RA70N, MS-BB100, MS-BB300, MS-AV7000, MS-AV700i, MS-IP700i and MS-RA205, the new UNI-Dock™ allows users to enjoy on-the-water entertainment from an extensive range of Apple and supported MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) enabled Android and Windows smartphones.
Three adaptor cables are included with the UNI-Dock™ (1xUSB - Apple 30Pin, 1xUSB - Apple Lightning, 1xUSB - MicroUSB) for convenient connection to the widest range of supported devices.
Not only is FUSION’s UNI-Dock™ more versatile, it also has the ‘True Marine™’ stamp, meaning it’s designed and tested especially for harsh marine environments, rated IPx5 Water resistant (on the front when correctly bulkhead mounted).
The UNI-Dock™ features a generous tray size to protect and charge a variety of devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6s, with more products gaining compatibility constantly.
Media Device Size Limits
Maximum Device Size 141mm (5-9/16") Length x 71mm (2-3/4") Width x 13mm (1/2") Height
The future of marine entertainment, FUSION’s UNI-Dock™ gives users unparalleled flexibility in mobile entertainment integration.
Protected by a three-year True-Marine™ warranty, FUSION Electronics’ UNI-Dock™ is the smart choice on-board.
Note: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and 6s Plus and iPhone 7 Plus will not dock inside the UNI-Dock, please use your Apple sync cable or the Bluetooth streaming option.
10/10HV Displeja paka priekš H5000 vai Triton sistēmām. HVision revolucionārais instrumentu displeju dizains, kas parāda informāciju visskaidrāk, izmantojot unikālu displeju tehnoloģiju. 10/10HV savieno 20/20HV, 30/30HV un 40/40HV, lai nodrošinātu vieglu, augstas veiktspējas datu displeju ikvienam pielietojumam. 10/10HV displejs Sniedzot skaitļus, kur nepieciešams Ideāls displejs fokusa jomām, tādām kā pamatnes un apgriešanas pozīcijas Labi iederas zem Analogā displeja.
The innovative B&G H5000 instrument system is powered by a smart Central Processing Unit (CPU) with the ability to run three levels of software, Hercules, Hydra and Performance. Hercules is specifically designed for racing yachts, giving you additional features geared towards success on the race track, inshore and offshore.
On top of the benefits of provided by Hydra, Hercules adds a whole tier of race functionality with the advantages of more accurate data and more race specific features, alongside web-browser integration for ease of set-up. By adding optional sensors, you can benefit from 3D Motion wind correction, offsetting the unavoidable discrepancy of induced wind errors caused by boat motion, for more accurate results. An integrated Polar table provides target boat speed, target wind angles and performance monitoring for a real racing advantage.
Enjoy advanced calibration with heel/linearity correction of boat speed for supreme accuracy and increased sensitivity of boat speed data to real accelerations / decelerations with Dynamic Damping. Enhanced HV display control provides a 10Hz update and context switching, automatically changing the display setting between pre-start, upwind, reaching and downwind. Hercules also provides enhanced communication, Polar table configuration and Start Line information.
It is effortless to set up and calibrate with the new H5000 web-browser interface, however complex the system.
- Hydra spec plus: Hercules is packed with all the powerful features of the Hydra system, but adds unique functionality for serious racers.
- HV Display Context Switching:Enhanced HV display control provides a 10Hz display update and context switching, automatically changing the display setting between pre-start, upwind, reaching and downwind.
- Polar Performance Data: Hercules is designed to optimise your racing, providing facility to calculate performance target information from an integrated Polar table so you can ensure you are performing to the optimum.
- Remote Data Interface:Expand Hercules’s functionality even further with third-party apps and stream data via Ethernet or GoFree™, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely view H5000 instrument data via your tablet or smartphone. GoFree™ requires additional module.
- Enhanced Start Line Data: Hercules provides enhanced Start Line data with “time to burn” data available from Polar performance data or SOG. H5000’s enhanced positioning ensures the bow position is continuously calculated for sure starts.
- 3D Motion Wind Correction Support: Offset the unavoidable discrepancy of induced wind errors caused by the motion of the yacht rolling in waves, for more accurate results.
- Race-specific features: Hercules takes your racing seriously and is packed with features geared to getting results; from Performance Targets, Heel/linearity correction of boat speed and Dynamic Damping to HV display context switching and starting information.
- Ultra-fast ARM Processor: The CPU achieves processor speeds of up to 50 times that of its predecessor, for rapid calculation, real-time data and fast updates; each with the trademark B&G precision
- Network compatible: H5000’s highly compatible network provides peace of mind and swift, seamless integration with other instruments and electronics across the B&G marine network including AIS, radar and chartplotters
- Browser-based set-up: The CPU features browser-based setup via the new H5000 interface for fast, efficient and hassle-free commissioning and calibration
- LED status indicators: Status indicators on the CPU provide a clear indication of system status.