Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
NAC-2 Autopilot Core Pack: Comprising of the low-current NAC-2 autopilot computer, Precision-9 compass and RF-25 rudder feedback unit Ideal for smaller vessels, designed to run small hydraulic drives and mechanical drives for vessels up to 10 meters (33 feet) in length.
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
20/20HV Display pack for H5000 or Triton systems HVision revolutionised the design of instrument displays, presenting the clearest information through unique display technology. The 20/20HV is joined by the 10/10HV, 30/30HV and 40/40HV to offer a lightweight, high performance data display for every application. 20/20HV display Mast and cockpit repeater Ideal for yachts in the 30ft to 60ft range.