Navico 1720 VHF antena, 1,1 m (3 ft) nerūsējošā tērauda masta topa antena ar kronšteinu @ 3dB
Navico 1770 VHF antena, 1 m (3 ft) ultraglass, quickfit @ 3dB
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO19-T widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO19-T multi-touch monitor is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Multi-touch monitor
- 1000 nits Brightness
- 18.5" Active viewing area
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
The drive is a rotary mechanical autopilot drive system which makes it simple and economical to fit an autopilot on smaller powerboats with mechanical push-pull cable steering. The drive unit is suitable for standard straight shaft configurations and incorporate a drive motor, solenoid clutch and integrated rudder feedback (RFB) capability. The compact drive unit completely replaces the existing manual steering helm and is totally concealed behind the dash, giving a neat, professional installation.