Savieno 7-pin zilos kontaktu devējus ar 9-pin XSONIC melnajiem kontaktiem displejos.
NMEA 2000® starter kit - Backbone required to install one or more NMEA 2000® devices includes Network power cable, 0.6 m (2 ft) N2K cable, 4.5 m (15 ft) N2K cable, 2 x T-connectors, 2 x network terminators
This complete autopilot pack includes everything you need to upgrade your boat with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system. Set your heading and access advanced pilot modes with the intuitive AP44 Autopilot Controller, featuring a 4.1-inch full colour display and rotary control dial. Designed for hydraulic-steered outboard and sterndrive vessels up to 15 metres (50 feet) in length, this high capacity pack also includes an RPU-160 hydraulic steering pump, NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all necessary NMEA 2000® cables and connectors.
- Everything you need to build a Simrad autopilot system
- Ideal for outboard and I/O boats up to 15 metres (50 feet)
- Easy setup with automatic tuning and compass calibration
- Virtual Rudder Feedback eliminates the need to install a mechanical rudder feedback unit
- Includes the AP44 autopilot controller with optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display and intuitive controls
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide (with optional GPS receiver)
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs (with optional depth transducer)
- Includes the RPU-160 reversible hydraulic pump (for cylinder displacement of 160-550 cm3)
- Includes the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer
- Includes the Precision-9 solid-state compass for accurate heading data that’s automatically fine-tuned as you travel
- Includes all required NMEA 2000® network connectors and cables
The innovative B&G H5000 instrument system is powered by a smart Central Processing Unit (CPU) with the ability to run three levels of software, Hercules, Hydra and Performance. Hydra is designed for sailors running a cruising, or dual-purpose cruising/racing, system and provides the sophistication you need without over-complication.
Running a system with an integral CPU has a wealth of advantages including web-browser based setup via the new H5000 interface, for easy set-up, calibration, commissioning, backup/restore and advanced diagnostics. It also expands the system’s communications capabilities, with dual NMEA 0183 ports with selectable message configuration, Ethernet link to the webserver and other software apps. Add a wireless router and you benefit from tablet/smartphone integration. A CPU provides enhanced sensor support and specific sailing features like wind correction for heel/trim angle and true wind correction – improving the data displayed to the user and guiding the autopilot. It also simplifies seemingly complex calibrations through AutoCal calibration routines.
The H5000 Hydra CPU delivers enhanced HV display control, letting you oscillate the displays between two variables, for more efficient display use, and provides support for both expansion modules and many of B&G’s existing sensors. In addition, the CPU provides advanced MOB function with dedicated MOB button input and dead reckoning of relative MOB position, allowing for tide, based on the initial MOB position or as updated via AIS SART with compatible equipment.
- Ultra-fast ARM Processors:The CPU achieves speeds of up to 50 times that of its predecessor, for rapid calculation, real-time data and fast updates; each with the trademark B&G precision
- Performance Wind Filter:Provides stable, accurate wind data for displays and the autopilot.
- Flexible configuration:Tailor your Hydra setup to suit your application. H5000’s wide compatibility provides swift, seamless integration with other instruments and electronics across the B&G marine network including AIS, radar and chartplotters
- Browser-based set-up: The CPU features browser-based setup via the new H5000 interface for fast, efficient and hassle-free commissioning and calibration
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology: Expand Hydra’s functionality even further with third-party apps and stream data via GoFree, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely view H5000 instrument data via your tablet or smartphone. Requires wireless module.
- LED status indicators: Status indicators on the CPU provide a clear indication of system status.