Add GPS navigation, sonar support, radar capability, and much more to your boat with the GO9 XSE: perfect for sportboats, centre-consoles, and smaller cruisers. Enjoy intuitive touchscreen control over a multitude of optional accessories, from autopilot to your on-board sound system. Take your display anywhere on board with wireless mirroring to smartphones and tablets.
|Operating Temperature Range||"-15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||"-20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)|
|Ethernet Ports||1 x 5 pin yellow connector x 1 Mbit. Radar and Sirius (USA only) connectivity only (unless unlocked)|
|NMEA 2000 Connectivity||1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN|
|Weight||1.315 kg (2.9 lbs)|
|Supply Voltage||10 - 17 V DC|
|Update rate||10 Hz|
|Power Consumption typical||12 W|
|Screen Brightness||1200 nits|
|SD Card Storage||2 Micro SD slots, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
|Power Consumption max||20 W|
|Dimensions W x H x D||243 mm x 171 mm x 83 mm (9.56" x 6.71" x 3.26") (no bracket)|
|GPS Receiver Channels||32 Channels|
|Recommended Fuse Rating||3A|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks||6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.|
|Viewing Angles||80° top/bottom, 80° left/right|
|Steering Modes||Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail)|
|Autopilot||Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail). Requires STBY button or Controller with STBY button to commission|
|Digital Switching||BEP C-Zone|
|Mounting Type||Bracket or Panel|
|Approvals Compliance||CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1|
|Shock Vibration||CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1|
|Time to First Fix||Cold start less than 90 seconds exposed to open sky, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec|
|NMEA 0183 Sentences supported||Exports NMEA0183 over WiFi|
|Radar compatibility||Halo, Broadband, HD Radars|
|Position Accuracy||Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft.)|
|Charts supported||Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)|
|Sonar Compatibility||Integrated CHIRP / DownScan / ForwardScan. Single 9 Pin Xsonic Connector|
|Item Connectivity WiFi||Internal|
|GPS||Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS|
|Waterproofrating||IPX 6 and 7|
|AIS||Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 only|
|Sonāra darbības frekvence||83/200&455/800kHz|
Rezerves uzstādīšanas stiprinājums DSI Skimmer devējam un augšējam korpusam.
FUSION MS-BT200 marine grade Bluetooth audio module. Certified IP65 water resistant and tested for the marine environment, the MS-BT200 is designed to connect to the FUSION MS-IP700, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700, MS-AV700i and MS-RA205 only via the Satellite radio connector of the unit.
The MS-BT200 module streams audio from any A2DP Bluetooth capable Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry or other device directly to the compatible FUSION marine stereo.
FUSION stereo control with Data Display* - Play, pause and skip directly from your FUSION marine stereo, with track name, artist and song duration displayed on screen. (Note: A software upgrade is required before the functionality of the MS-BT200 can be accessed)
Direct Media Device Control - allowing you to quickly and easily ѕelect tracks, album, artist or playlist from your device while you´re on the go around your vessel.
What separates the MS-BT200 apart from other Bluetooth modules is the integrated marine voltage protection, which protects against voltage spikes. This added protection ensures no disruption to your listening pleasure.
With an effective range** of 10 Mtrs (33ft), you can enjoy seamless streaming of your favourite audio tracks without having to return to the stereo to change tracks.
Please note if the Satellite connector of your FUSION marine stereo is already in use, please purchase the MS-BT100 for Bluetooth audio streaming.
*Data display will vary depending on your media device
The FUSION Signature Series Marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
Introducing our most efficient, stunning and powerful marine amplifier. The True-Marine SG-DA51600 will resist corrosion and the incredible 1600 watt output (peak) will power 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer with ease.
The SG-DA51600 is FUSION's first 5 Channel Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier; the key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The SD-DA51600 has conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and performance plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink; reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.
The H5000 instrument system is powered by a smart Central Processing Unit (CPU), capable of running three levels of software, Hydra, Hercules and Performance. Performance is specifically designed for larger yachts. In addition to the benefits of running a CPU delivered by Hydra, plus the racing features of Hercules, Performance introduces features to facilitate the monitoring of complex systems typical of larger yachts such as support for dual wind sensors. Additionally, the system provides support for dual rudders, including advanced features like rudder toe-in angle. Performance also monitors multiple daggerboards; port, starboard, centre and provides an active draught value (depth below the daggerboard). Further bespoke functionality delivered by Performance for sailing large yachts includes the tracking of ground wind speed and direction, Rate of Turn and enhanced polar performance targets. It is straightforward to set up and calibrate with the new H5000 web-browser interface, however complex the system.
- Hercules spec plus: Performance is packed with all the powerful features of the Hydra and Hercules systems, adding unique functionality for larger racing yachts and Superyachts
- User Defined Functions: This intuitive system lets you define up to 16 user functions for the ultimate in configuration flexibility.
- Enhanced Sensor Support including Dual Wind: The Performance CPU introduces features for the monitoring of more complex systems typical of larger yachts including dual wind sensors, rudders and multiple daggerboards, Ground Wind speed and direction and Rate of Turn
- Ultra-fast ARM Processor: The CPU achieves processor speeds of up to 50 times that of its predecessor, for rapid calculation, real-time data and fast updates; each with the trademark B&G precision
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology: Expand functionality even further with third-party apps and stream data via GoFree, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely view H5000 instrument data via your tablet or smartphone. Requires wireless module.
- Network compatible: H5000’s highly compatible network provides peace of mind and swift, seamless integration with other instruments and electronics across the B&G marine network including AIS, radar and chartplotters
- Browser-based set-up: The CPU features browser-based setup via the new H5000 interface for fast, efficient and hassle-free commissioning and calibration
- Display - 3.5-inch Colour TFT LCD | 320 x 240 | Backlighting
- IMO compliant class-A AIS system
- GPS Antenna Type - TNC Female
- 50 GPS Receiver Channels
- Waterproof Rating - IPX2
- Dimensions - 205 mm (8.07 in) x 85 mm (3.35 in) x 173 mm (6.81 in) without connectors | W x H x D
- Weight - 1.16 kg (2.56 lb)
- Power Consumption - < 9 W average @ 12 VDC, < 65 W peak power @ 12 VDC
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) - 12 / 24 V DC