Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Drive interface for on/off or proportional control of rudder or thruster using galvanic isolated solenoids or high level current with possibility for frequency, voltage or current angle feedback, digital drive handshake and external mode input.
- Class D compliant with dedicated DSC transceiver
- Selectable 25 watts transmit power / 1 watt low power mode
- Highest quality easy grip rubber fist microphone with speaker
- XL Channel 16/9 key and rotary knob
- Quick "favorites" channel access
- Dedicated volume and Squelch knob
- NOAA weather alerts
- 5-year Advantage Program
Navico 1810 VHF antenas uzstādīšanas stiprinājums, neilona, izturīgs, quickfit ar 5 m (16 ft) vadu
MS-RA50, FUSION’s most compact and cost effective marine stereo ever! The MS-RA50 has a shallow mount depth of only 55mm (2 1/8”), perfect for small boats and personal watercraft. Not only is the MS-RA50 compact in size it also features iPod and iPhone music playback and FUSION’s innovative easy to use music interface. The MS-RA50 has a maximum output of 80 watts, this 2 channel stereo is capable of powering a set of speakers.
Fuse rating 7.5 Amp
Maximum Power Output 40W x 2
Operating Voltage 10 - 16 VDC
Pre-Output Voltage 3V