Navico 1710 VHF antena, 2,5 m (8 ft) ultraglass, quickfit @ 6dB
With 6 ft antenna, RI-12 Interface module and 20 m (66 ft) cable.
- True 72nm range with 6-foot open array antenna
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
- Dual Range operation with NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- Advanced signal processing with Harbour, Offshore, Buoy, Weather, Bird, Netfinder, SaRT, and Custom modes
- High-speed 48RPM operation
- InstantOn™, ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
- MARPA target tracking, up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
- Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
- Low power consumption with 12/24V operation
- Ethernet connectivity
- Unique blue LED accent lighting in pedestal with brightness control
The OP50 remote controller has been designed for use with Simrad NSS and NSO evo2 MFD systems and brings simple and precise MFD control in even the roughest sea conditions. OP50 has been designed for many mounting configurations and has a solution for every install
- Helm chair arm mount
- Dash mount
- Landscape dash mount
- Flush mount
SG05 Autopilot Pack for Yamaha Helm Master (includes SG05, Yamaha gateway and Precision 9 heading sensor).
- Fully integrated with your Simrad Navigation system via NSS, NSE, NSO.
- Control the SG05 Autopilot directly from your MFD
- All the modes you’d expect from a Simrad Autopilot: Auto, Nav, NoDrift, FollowUp.