BRIG FALCON Rider with Jockey console, color: dark grey.
- Evinrude 50hp outboard engine
- hydraulic steering
- B&G Vulcan 7" combo
- fueltank 43L
- navigation lights
A small pilothouse boat at the top of its game! The profile of the new Antares 6 is both modern and timeless, yet she still has all the features that have made this range a success in the last 40 years. The ideal boat for excursions, fishing trips, and picnic outings, she goes a long way to building boating confidence and making the experience enjoyable.
Built on the latest generation of outboard hulls, this fishing cruiser is incredibly stable and truly a pleasure to drive. With a single engine of up to 115 hp, the Antares 6 is impressively manoeuvrable and makes quick work of getting in and out of harbours.
The B&G Zeus³ Glass Helm 24 is designed specifically for blue water sailing, multihulls and superyachts. This premium, super-fast, large-screen, multifunction display sits at the heart of your fully integrated navigation system. The Zeus³ Glass Helm provides easy-to-use touchscreen and remote control options. B&G’s unique sailing features including SailSteer and RacePanel all combine with Radar, charting, sonar and much more.
Timeless, the latest Antares 7 has its root in the three values of safety, simplicity and habitability that have been present since the beginning of this range. A reliable boat designed to enjoy short coastal cruises, the Antares 7 can be towed.
The Antares 7’s innovative flared-hull boasts safety and outstanding seakeeping, offering wonderful driving sensations. This outboard motorboat has a very elegant silhouette, thanks to her cap’s powerful V profile. Simple and safe, an aft platform with a removable ladder provides access to the sea. This is closed off by a small gate when the boat is underway.
B&G´s Zeus³ Glass Helm combines with Radar, charting, sonar and much more. The familiar easy-to-use touchscreen also works with the wireless remote control, and the display features B&G´s unique sailing software including Sailsteer and RacePanel.
- Easy-viewing whatever the conditions with large, low-profile, full glass display with best-in-class screen Ultra-bright, wide-angle full HD display
- Plan routes, add waypoints, or adjust course and sеttings using the easy-to-use touchscreen or Zeus Controller (required)
- Get more from your sailing with B&G’s dedicated sailing features for cruising or racing: SailSteer, SailingTime, RacePanel & Laylines
- Powerful integration with on board systems including Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™, instruments, B&G autopilots, entertainment and digital switching systems
- Built-in, powerful processor (no black box required)
- Integrated Wi-Fi for easy access to charts and software updates
- Choose from the widest range of charts to suit your area including C-MAP and Navionics®
- Easy networking and integration with NMEA 2000®