The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2-12 TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2-12 TripleShot features TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in, worldwide basemap. Just plug it in and fish, it's that easy.
12-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Tripleshot™ 3-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in detailed mapping
Easily find your favorite coastal fishing spot with the built-in high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, or the pre-loaded worldwide basemap.
You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
microSD card slot
Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
|Sonāra darbības frekvence||200/High Chirp 455/800kHz|
HDS-7 Carbon ROW bez devēja.
- Easy To See: 7-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, SolarMAX™ HD widescreen display. SolarMAX™ HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from anywhere in sight. Using a unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and advanced anti-reflective coatings along with superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and added moisture-proof optical layers produce clear visibility in any lighting situation.
- Simple To Use: Unique Lowrance® interface featuring quick-response touchscreen or keypad control, intuitive software, and protective coatings deliver performance in the most rugged on-the-water conditions. Lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS Carbon features.
- Dual-Core, High Performance Processor: HDS Carbon employs a dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough agility, speed and power providing faster redraws and quicker response times to easily drive today’s best technology, like StructureScan® 3D, Mercury® VesselView® Link and the Lowrance Outboard pilot. And, it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding technologies, too.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP Sonar: Never miss fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual Network Sonar Views: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan® 3D or StructureScan® HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Quickly Make Adjustments: HDS Carbon has a high performance processor that produces lightning quick redraw speeds and faster sonar updates. It easily powers Carbon’s intuitive user-interface that includes scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® GoFree® App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and map purchases ─ for immediate use ─ in addition to viewing and/or controlling the display wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.
- Wireless Diagnostic Tools: The Network Analyzer detects devices with out-of-date software, while the Service Assistant allows users to send a detailed report of networked devices to Navico Service for quicker resolution of software/technical issues.
- TotalScan™ all-in-one transducer ready
- Point-1 Antenna support (external)
- Precision-9 Compass compatibility
LiveSight™ is the next weapon in an angler’s arsenal, the perfect addition to HDS LIVE, the ultimate fishing system.
• LiveSight™ sonar coverage features a greater range: track shallow-diving crankbaits as far as 60feet away and Alabama Rigs as far as 80 feet away.
• LiveSight™ Sonar assigns target trails to moving targets, making it easier to track lure and fishmovement.
• The down-looking, dual view with LiveSight™ Sonar and CHIRP Sonar combines the advantages of clearly seeing enhanced fish targets (CHIRP Sonar) with the ability to track lure and fish movements(LiveSight™ Sonar)
• A wide, searching LiveSight™ sonar coverage area keeps lures and fish on display longer, so you can better use this view as a learning tool to adjust your presentation. For example, you’re retrieving too fast/slow, or too deep/shallow.