Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Reduce your risk of collision with this latest generation, fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder - essential for navigating today's busy shipping lanes and congested ports. Compact in size, lightweight, fully waterproof, with low power draw and featuring multiple connections, the NAIS-400 is ideal for networking with any NSS, NSE or NSO chartplotter / multifunction display and Simrad RS VHF system.
Video adaptera kabelis HDS Gen2
B258 Bronzas, caur korpusu montēts 1 kW 50/200 Khz dziļuma/temp. devējs ar HS devēja piestiprināšanas bloku - zils 7 kājiņu savienotājsmontēts 1 W 50/200 Khz dziļuma/temp. devējs (20° slīpums) - zils 7 kājiņu savienotājs.
HDS-7 Carbon ROW bez devēja.
- Easy To See: 7-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, SolarMAX™ HD widescreen display. SolarMAX™ HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from anywhere in sight. Using a unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and advanced anti-reflective coatings along with superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and added moisture-proof optical layers produce clear visibility in any lighting situation.
- Simple To Use: Unique Lowrance® interface featuring quick-response touchscreen or keypad control, intuitive software, and protective coatings deliver performance in the most rugged on-the-water conditions. Lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS Carbon features.
- Dual-Core, High Performance Processor: HDS Carbon employs a dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough agility, speed and power providing faster redraws and quicker response times to easily drive today’s best technology, like StructureScan® 3D, Mercury® VesselView® Link and the Lowrance Outboard pilot. And, it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding technologies, too.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP Sonar: Never miss fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual Network Sonar Views: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan® 3D or StructureScan® HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Quickly Make Adjustments: HDS Carbon has a high performance processor that produces lightning quick redraw speeds and faster sonar updates. It easily powers Carbon’s intuitive user-interface that includes scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® GoFree® App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and map purchases ─ for immediate use ─ in addition to viewing and/or controlling the display wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.
- Wireless Diagnostic Tools: The Network Analyzer detects devices with out-of-date software, while the Service Assistant allows users to send a detailed report of networked devices to Navico Service for quicker resolution of software/technical issues.
- TotalScan™ all-in-one transducer ready
- Point-1 Antenna support (external)
- Precision-9 Compass compatibility