Evinrude will launch three new engines in the 2020 model year. These are G2 engines with a line formula of 3 cylinders, a displacement of 1.9L, a 1.9 gallon oil tank / 7.2 liters (sufficient for 50-60 hours of operation) and a power output of 115H.O., 140 and 150RAVE * respectively.
- The engine has iCONTROL electronic control, automatic iTRIM trim and iLINK connection as standard
- There are three steering options: the iSTEAR integrated steering, hydraulic or mechanical steering
- The service interval, like the more powerful G2 motors, is 5 years or 500 hours
- When designing the new engine, serious attention was paid to reducing noise and vibration, and the NVH system (Noise, Vibration, Harshness) was introduced, engine panel architecture, crankshaft balancing and engine mounts were updated.
- It is also possible to order the entire G2 engine range in white. not only are the panels not white but the entire engine is white.
New electronic controls are also on offer
More information here: https://youtu.be/W4IsP9dADs
* - RAVE is a technology used by BRP sleigh engines and is an electronically controlled exhaust system that increases engine performance at low and medium revs