- LEDs: 9 x 7W
- Interpon 810 Anti Corrosive Coating
- Support Brackets: Stainless steel 316
- Light Colour Temp: 5000 Kelvin (Available from 2.700k to 6.500k)
- EMC/EMI Approval: CISPR25-Class 3
- Dimensions: 154/132/85mm
- Weight: 1.80 kg
- Voltage: 11-65V DC
- Amperage: 2.63A@24V DC - 5.26A@12V DC
- Vibration Rating: 60 Grms
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, IEC 62471, EN60945
The BT Marine Series offers outstanding light output in a functional design utilizing a forward rake trunnion bracket, with integrated aiming markings on the sides and base of the bracket. Utilizing the aiming system in conjunction with 3d fit outs to ensure the correct light for any environment.
As well as increasing safety, be keeping light out of other operators. High quality construction and components enable the BT marine Series to withstand vibration up to 60Grms. Built-in reverse polarity protection helps prevent accidental damage caused by incorrect installation. Electronic thermal management ensures that if the light is subjected to massive heat overload, that a self protection protocol is engaged to reduce the light output, until such time as the heat overload retreats to normal parameters.